Canadian Solar CS6P-240P Solar Panel
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
CS6P is a robust solar module with 60 solar cells. These modules can be used for on-grid solar applications. Meticulous design and production techniques ensure a high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. Our rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar's modules meet the highest quality standards possible.
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- 6 years product warranty (materials and workmanship); 25 years module power output warranty.
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: +5W (+2%)
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- Ultra reliable in corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC61701 "Salt Mist Corrosion Testing"
- The 1st manufacturer in the PV industry certified for ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003
- SO17025 qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
- UL 1703, CE
- ISO9001:2008: Standards for quality management systems
- ISO/TS16949:2009: The automotive quality management system
- QC080000 HSPM: The Certification for Hazardous Substances Regulations
- On-grid residential roof-tops
- On-grid commercial/industrial roof-tops
- Solar power stations
- Other on-grid applications
- Buy 10 for $135.36 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $128.59 each and save 13%