EP Tracer 2215BN 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Tracer BN series is EPsolar's second generation of MPPT controller. Compared with CLASSIC Tracer series, it has extensive communication ability. And the die-cast aluminum design ensures excellent heat dispersion. Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decrease the power of solar array needed.
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload under any circumstance
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Die-cast aluminum design, ensuring excellent heat dissipation characteristic
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and time control.
- Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy statistics function.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on, realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting.
- Support software upgrade.
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Battery over voltage protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load overload protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Battery overheating protection
- Controller overheating protection