EP Tracer 3215RN 30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Tracer 3215RN is an advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking MPPT controller for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems. The controller provides higher efficiency up to 97% with lower power loss. Tracer series controller adopts latest MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking) and advanced tracking algorithm to make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can product the maximum available power.
Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decrease the power of solar array needed. The ability to step-down the higher voltage solar module to recharge a lower voltage battery bank greatly increases system design flexibility. The cable size can be reduced because of the small current from the solar array.
- MPPT technology.
- Peak conversion efficiency of 97%.
- High Tracking efficiency of 99%.
- Several seconds tracking speed.
- 4-Stage charge with PWM output.
- Nature convection cooling.
- Full power output in ambient temperature up to 45 ℃.
- Temperature compensation.
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option.
- Widely used, automatically recognize day/night.
- Diversified load control.
- RJ45 interface optional meter.
- 2 years warranty.
- CE certificate
- PV short circuit protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- PV overvoltage alarm protection
- PV over current protection
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Load overload protection