Haze Battery HZY12-230 Deep Cycle Sealed Gel 12 Volt Monobloc
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Designed to meet the needs of UPS and other applications where power outages are frequent and a cyclic UPS battery is required.
• Completely maintenance free, sealed
• Construction eliminates the need for watering
• Electrolyte will not stratify.
• Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
• Special formation process
• Gelled thixotropic electrolyte
• Spill proof / leak proof
• Valve regulated Max internal pressure 2.5 psi
• Multi-position usage
• Multi-cell container
• ABS Case and cover - V0 on request
• Low self discharge
• Utilising the latest in European technology
• FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous
• Nominal Voltage - 6 & 12 Volts
• Design Life -12 Years
• Operating Temperature -20 C to 50 C
• Grid alloy Calcium / Tin lead alloy
• Plates Flat Pasted
• Separator Microporous Duroplastic
• Active material Very high purity lead
• Case and cover ABS (VO on request)
• Charge Voltage Float 2.27 - 2.30 VPC @20 C
• Cycling 2.4 @20 C/ Max. 2.4 VPC Max ripple 3.5% Charge V
• Electrolyte Sulphuric acid Analytical grade purity
• Venting Valve EPDM Rubber 1.5 to 2 psi (10.5 - 14 KPa) release pressure. Resealing at 1 psi (7 KPa)
• Terminal Various types Epoxy sealed by extended mechanical paths
• Torque setting The recommended torque value for all types is 5-7 Nm
• Cables Insulated cables / connectors supplied on request.