Heter 12.8 Volt 100 Ah LiFePO4 Battery
Availability: Back Order
Due to popular demand this product will ship to you in 3 weeks or less
100 Ah Heter 12.8 Volt LiFePO4 Battery
Are you considering the Heter 12.8 Volt 100 Ah LiFePO4 Battery? There are loads of great features that will help efficiently power your applications. This battery is constructed with LiFe-PO4 chemistry, which is some of the most advance power options in the industry.
These batteries typically replace conventional lead acid and AGM batteries, because they offer even and efficient power flow. Also, these batteries have 20 times the cycle life when compared to lead acid batteries. This means that your batteries will last longer and not suffer with defects from charging and discharging multiple times.
It is a lightweight battery and has the ability to be mounted in a number of ways. This allows you to use it for a number of applications, as it is very diverse in its offerings. Plus, you will find that the Heter 12.8 100 Ah has a wider temperature range than other batteries on the market. This means you can use it in extreme temperatures where other batteries would not be able to function correctly.
This battery is safe, reliable, durable and built with quality components. If you are looking to replace your current lead acid or AGM battery, you should consider a Heter brand battery!
Heter 12.8 Volt 100 Ah LiFePO4 Battery Features:
- Longer Cycle Life
- Lighter Weight
- Can be mounted in a variety of ways
- Delivers twice the power of a lead acid battery
- Even high discharge rate while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range:-20℃ ~+60℃.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
- Increased flexibility: have the ability to build a modular design by placing 4 batteries in series or 10 batteries in parallel.
The Heter 12.8 Volt 100 Ah LiFePO4 Battery can be used for a number of applications, including electric vehicles, electric mobility applications, solar/wind energy storage systems, ups, backup power, telecommunication, medical equipment and lighting.