LDK 235 Watt Poly
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
235 Watt Solar Panel
The LDK 235 Watt Solar Panel price is simply one of the best on the market. If you are searching for a good solar panel for on or off grid needs, then the LDK 235 is one you should consider. You should always compare wattage and price when shopping for solar panels.
These panels are produced by LDK, who is an Ontario manufacture. They have high standards, and are proudly part of the Ontario microFIT program. LDK has been classed as a world leader in their industry by Lumin Solar and OSM solar. They are a trusted manufacture who ensures that all IOS 9001 quality standards are carried out. During production, there are numerous checkpoints to ensure performance, durability, and safety is upheld. They are IEC, TUV and UL certified through a variety of independent agencies.
Ensuring you are buying your solar panels through a trusted manufacture is an important factor when shopping around. The 235 Watt panels provide 29.5 volts of power, and contains Polycrystalline cells.
LDK 235 Watt Poly Features:
- Industry leading module power output warranty
- International quality, safety and performance certifications
- Modules manufactured in ISO 9001 certified factories
- High-reliability with guaranteed 0/+5 WP peak power classification
- Qualifiers for 30% renewable solar energy tax credit discount
The LDK 235 can be used in numerous ways, which includes on-grid and off-grid power solutions. They have been used for powering appliances, residential homes, businesses, industrial and utility scale applications. No matter what your solar goals are, the 235 Watt Solar Panel price is a budget friendly solution that can help you cut the cost of utility bills.
They are made for longevity and come with a 10 year warranty. It is a step through warranty, which guarantees your panels will maintain 0/+5 Wp peak power.
- 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship.
- 12 years for 90% of warranted minimum power.
- 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.