The LSH14 3.6 volt "C" size lithium-thionyl chloride battery (Li-SOCl2) used in many applications such as alarm/security systems, computer/memory backup, GPS, utility metering, professional electronic equipment etc. These batteries are designed for long term use (3-20 years).
- Excellent pulsing capabilities
- Non-flammable inorganic electrolyte
- 10 year shelf life if stored at room temperature
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- C and D cell models restricted to transport (must ship Ground)
- We are certified to ship these cells by air, please contact us for more information