Morningstar ProStar MPPT Charge Controller PS-MPPT-40M
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The NEW ProStar MPPT™ is a mid-range MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ that provides maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charging for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. Available with and without advanced built-in meter. This device is ideal for industrial and residential applications. A Wire Box accessory to reduce hazards associated with exposed wires and connections can be purchased separately.
This controller allows multiple modules in series for 12V and 24V battery systems. Detailed battery programming options allow for advanced battery support for the latest Lithium, Nickel Cadmium, and Lead Acid battery types.
- High Reliability – conformally coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals.
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – using TrakStar MPPT Technology to determine and adjust to the true maximum power point as solar insolation changes throughout the day.
- High Efficiency – at low, medium, and high power levels.
- Low Noise Design – meets US Federal Communications Commission Class B specifications.
- Automatic PV Based Lighting Control – field adjustable, multi-event load control enables powerful options for PV lighting systems.
- MODBUS Communications – Solar Industry Standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for easy programming, control, remote data access and charge synchronization.
- High Strength – polycarbonate case and extruded aluminum heatsink.
- Self Diagnostics – continuous monitoring and reporting of any errors through its status LED’s, optional display or communication port.
- Meter – allows adjustments to charging, lighting, and load control settings without a computer.
Data Logging – up to 256 days of detailed power and load data.