Northstar NSB13TT HT Red Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Northstar AGM Battery
Northstar Top Terminal NSB13TT HT Red Battery is a premium AGM battery designed for emergency backup in float applications where there are semi-stable mains. These batteries have a long shelf life of 2 years and a design life of 10-15 years. These batteries are best suited for applications where the power-grid is unstable and heavy cycling and high power are required.
The NSB HT Red battery employs our pure lead – high temperature (TPPL-HT) technology, and is designed to provide superior life (7 years) and high performance at an operating temperature of 40ºC (104ºF), regardless of the quality of the electric grid.
The HT Red battery offers a high cycle life of 800 cycles to 50% DOD with optimum charging and a recharge time of 4 hours from 50% SOC to full charge. This is the battery you need when you want both long life and durable cyclability at high temperature.
NSB13TT HT Red Battery Features:
- Pure lead electrochemistry greatly increases temp and corrosion resistance while reducing component aging
- Thin plates deliver large surface area high power density and low resistance
- Design life 15+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- Extra long life at high temp operation 40°C (104°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Long Life (12+ years)
- High cyclic performance
- Fast recharging
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- State-of-the-art automated manufacturing ensures consistency and reliability
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation - brass terminals provide maximum performance
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation
- Non-halogenated thermally sealed plastic casing
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
The Northstar NSB13TT HT Red is designed for telecom applications, even at elevated temperatures. It contains pure lead AGM technology, and delivers power when it is needed the most. These batteries work best as a backup source of energy, and contains all the technologies needed to reassure high performance. They are easy to install, and maintenance free. You will love the convenience that these batteries offer.