Northstar NSB155FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
There are parts of the world that do not have a reliable power source, and that is why NorthStar constructed their Blue Technology Line of batteries. The NSB155FT Blue+ was made with a number of features that make it ideal for off the grid applications. It contains Partial State Of Charge Technology, which means it does not need to fully recharge before being used.
The life span of the battery is not affected by frequent charge and discharge, and that is what makes it the number one choice for areas that do not have a stable power source. It can operate in temperatures ranging between -40ºC to +65ºC, which means you can use this battery just about anywhere you want to go.
They are easy to install and maintain, as there is front terminal access. The casing and cover is flame resistant, which provides the safety you need in a backup system. The Female M8 brass terminals give the battery more power, allowing for maximum performance.
NSB155FT Blue+ Features:
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year shelf life
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- Potential to save on fuel when used in hybrid applications
- High capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Can be shipped by ground, sea and air
- Flame retardant case and cover
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
- Able to handle 3 times as many cycles as a standard AMG
- Advanced 3 stage terminal, which deter leaks from happening
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Front access terminals
- Handles for easy install and maintenance
The NSB155FT Blue+ is one of the top choices when it comes to investing in a battery for off grid applications. It has a 10 year rating, and can be used to power a renewable energy system. They have also been used as a backup source of energy. No job or task is too hard for this robust battery.