Northstar NSB170FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The Northstar NSB170FT Blue+ Battery was created for those needing a reliable source of power. This battery can be used with a number of applications, which includes renewable energy systems, off grid power source, and backup source of power. Having frequent power outages can be a bear to deal with, but you can live a little more comfortably with a NorthStar Blue Technology Battery on your side.
Northstar's Blue Line of Batteries is a number one choice among consumers, as they were constructed for fast recharge and high cycling. They require less maintenance than traditional AGM batteries. These batteries can function in extreme temperatures ranging between -40ºC to +65ºC.
These batteries cut cost when using with a hybrid genset system, and are a more efficient supply of energy. They have a feature known as Partial State of Charge, which means the battery does not have to be fully charged before it can be used. This is extremely helpful when you are experiencing frequent power outages.
These batteries are robust in their power offerings, and surpass other AGM brands. The NSB170FT can take care of all your hybrid power systems and unstable grid needs without the worry of waiting for a recharge.
NSB170FT Blue+ Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used in hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
The NorthStar NSB170FT Blue+ was designed to care for off grid applications, as well as serve as a backup source of power. They can be used with renewable energy systems, which means you can easily cut costs on monthly utility bills. NorthStar is the manufacturer of the most reliable off grid batteries on the market.