Northstar NSB190FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Many people find it hard to decide on a backup source of power, because they have to rely on it. However, NorthStar is highly reputable and produces the highest quality products. The NSB190FT Blue+ can be used for a variety of power needs, but is best suited for those areas that do not have a reliable power supply. It has been utilized in a number of off grid applications, and consumers trust and rely on this battery for their power source needs.
The NSB Blue+ battery uses Northstar's thin plate lead carbon (TPLC) technology that has been optimized for fast recharge and partial state of charge (PSOC) applications. It can be recharged from 50% state of charge (SOC) to full charge in as little as 3 hours. The design life of the Blue+ battery is 12+ years. Boasting an exceptional design cycle life of 2,000 cycles to 50% depth of discharge (DOD) at 25ºC (77ºF) with optimum charging, the NSB Blue+ battery is the preferred choice when high cycle life is essential.
The terminals allow the user to have front access, which makes it easy to install and maintain the battery. It is a very durable battery that is made to care for the most demanding environments. This battery has advance 3 stage terminal design, which ensures you have a leakproof experience.
NSB190FT Blue+ Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used in hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
The NSB190FT Blue+is ideal for renewable energy systems, backup systems, RVs and marine systems. It is the most reliable source of power for those who are off grid. Frequent power outages are not an issue for this battery, as it contains the technology needed to give you the power that you want.