Northstar NSB100FT Red Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Northstar AGM Battery
The Northstar NSB100FT is the perfect solution for telecom/USP use. It has front terminals, and is constructed around pure lead NSB Red Star Technology. This technology is designed for backup applications that require high performance and longevity. The pure lead feature of this battery decreases the possibility of failure, and the battery life can be prolonged to 15 years.
Long float life occurs even when exposed to high temperatures. This will decrease costs, as you will not have to replace batteries as often. Plus, these batteries are maintenance free. The NSBRed Star Technology was designed specifically for telecom backup power application. This is a time when the life span of the battery and reliability are most important.
It provides 12 volts of power, 100 Ah. Like with all Northstar Red Batteries, they have a shelf life of 2 years when stored at 25◦C.
NSB100FT Battery Features:
- 15 Year Float Life At 20 Degrees Celsius (68 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating Temperature Range -40 Degrees Celsius To 65 Degrees Celsius
- 2 Year Shelf Life At 25 Degrees Celsius
- Pure Lead AGM Technology Delivers
- Long Float Life For Telecom Applications Under Extreme Temperatures.
- Automated Manufacturing Ensures Consistency And Reliability.
- Advanced 3 Stage Terminal Design To Deter Leaks.
- Female M8 Brass Terminals
- Handles And Front Access Terminals
- High Modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) Plastic Material Construction
The Northstar NSB100FT was specifically designed for telecom backup power application. It can safely be shipped by ground, sea or air, as it is considered a non-hazardous cargo. Both the case and cover are flame retardant. It is best to use the NSB100FT for a backup source of energy. With advanced technologies being utilized, this battery performs at high levels when in use. This Northstar battery contains a front handle, which makes it easy to install and maintain.