Northstar NSB110FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
NorthStar is a top manufacturer of batteries that are used in demanding environments. The NSB110FT Blue+ is part of their Blue Technology Line, which was constructed for fast recharge and high cycling. It is a very reliable power source, and is used with renewable power systems. They were created with longevity in mind, as they contain Partial State Of Charge Technology.
The NSB110FT is packed with features, which makes it a top choice. It is 5 times faster than a standard AGM battery, which is ideal if you are using it for a backup source of power. When you invest in a NorthStar Blue Battery, you will experience less down time.
They have a broad temperature range, which includes -40 to 65 degrees Celsius. Allowing you to use these batteries anywhere you go. They are rated to last between 10 to 15 years, and have a 2 year shelf life. They are a cost efficient solution when using with hybrid applications. The three stage terminal design offers a leak-free operation.
Contains modified electrochemistry, which delivers high capacity and high power density. The non-halogenated and thermally sealed plastic casting is flame resistant. The handle and front access terminals make it easy to install and maintain the battery.
NSB110FT Blue+ Features:
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year shelf life
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- Potential to save on fuel when used in hybrid applications
- High capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Can be shipped by ground, sea and air
- Flame retardant case and cover
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
- Able to handle 3 times as many cycles as a standard AMG
- Advanced 3 stage terminal, which deter leaks from happening
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Front access terminals
- Handles for easy install and maintenance
The NSB100FT Blue+ was made to care for off grid applications. It can be used with renewable energy systems, as well as act as a back up source of power. This battery can care for all grids that do not have a stable power source.