Northstar NSB2-450 Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The NorthStar NSB2-450 Blue+ Battery was created to care for a number of applications, and be used in areas where power is not reliable. This battery contains Partial State of Charge Cycling Technology, which allows you to use the battery before it is fully charged.
It is a robust battery that is built for longevity and functionality. The NSB2-450 can be used in extreme temperatures, and has a flame resistant casing. With a 10 year float life, this battery gives you the dependability that you need when living in an area that has frequent power outages.
The advance 3 stage terminals enable the battery to provide a leak free operation. It has a 2 year shelf life, and delivers high capacity and high power density. When used with hybrid applications, there is potential to save on cost. It is highly efficient, and backed by one of the best known companies in the battery industry.
NSB2-450 Blue+ Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used in hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
The The NorthStar NSB2-450 Blue+ Battery was designed to care for off grid needs, including renewable systems, RV and Marine systems. Anywhere that does not have a reliable power source can utilize this robust battery.