Northstar NSB40FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The NorthStar NSB40FT Blue+ was designed to handle frequent power outages, as it can recharge quickly and has high cycling. This was a key factor in designing the Blue Star Technology line of batteries, as there are many areas in the world that do not have reliable power sources.
The NSB Blue+ battery uses Northstar's thin plate lead carbon (TPLC) technology that has been optimized for fast recharge and partial state of charge (PSOC) applications. It can be recharged from 50% state of charge (SOC) to full charge in as little as 3 hours. The design life of the Blue+ battery is 12+ years. Boasting an exceptional design cycle life of 2,000 cycles to 50% depth of discharge (DOD) at 25ºC (77ºF) with optimum charging, the NSB Blue+ battery is the preferred choice when high cycle life is essential.
The NSB40FT is durable and constructed for longevity. It can care for the most demanding environments without any hesitation. There are front terminals, which makes it easy to access and maintain the battery. Serves as an emergency backup in float application where there are semi-stable mains. It has a long shelf life, and has a design life between 10 to 15 years.
NSB40FT Blue+ Features:
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year shelf life
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- Potential to save on fuel when used in hybrid applications
- High capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Can be shipped by ground, sea and air
- Flame retardant case and cover
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
- Able to handle 3 times as many cycles as a standard AMG
- Advanced 3 stage terminal, which deter leaks from happening
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Front access terminals
- Handles for easy install and maintenance
NorthStar is a reputable manufacture in the battery industry. They have a large line of batteries, which cater to a variety of needs. The NorthStar NSB40FT Blue+ was designed to handle frequent power outages, be used as a backup source of energy, telecom power systems, and renewable power systems. Best used in areas that have unstable power grids, and need heavy cycling and high power.