Northstar NSB92FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The NorthStar NSB92FT Blue was created for fast recharge and high cycling. This means that it can properly care for unstable grids that have frequent power outages. This is an important factor to look at when investing in a battery that will be used with a solar system.
This battery contains Partial State of Charge Cycling Technology, which means that the battery will not need to be fully charged after each discharge in order for the battery to work. This saves a lot of time and frustration for those needing a power source quickly.
It can operate in temperatures ranging between 40ºC to +65ºC. The 3 state terminal design ensures that this battery provides a leak free operation. Front terminals and the handle allows you to easily access and maintain the battery. It has a 10 year float life at 25 degrees Celsius. Cost efficient when using with hybrid genset applications.
NSB92FT Blue+ Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
The NSB92FT Blue+ Northstar Battery was designed to care for the most demanding environments. It is ideally used with renewable energy systems, off grid, and as a power supply backup. It can be used with RVs and marine systems, as well. NorthStar constructed this battery with longevity in mind.