PVX 1040T Solar Battery
Availability: In Stock
Ships FREE to a business or residence within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Sun Xtender Solar Battery
The PVX 1040T is a renewable energy battery for solar, wind and back-up energy storage. It is a deep cycling battery, which runs on 12 volts of renewable power. This battery is clean, sustainable, and provides quality output. It has a valve regulated lead acid battery with AGM design (VRLA-AGM) The non-spillable casing can be used in multiple positions, including upright and on its side. Plus, there will never be a need to add water to your battery, as it has a maintenance free AMG design.
This battery has pure lead-calcium grids. The plates of the battery are thick, which bypasses industrial standards that are set for long cycle life. This provides reliability, and more power to the battery. There are no current limits set when using controlled voltage charging. The AGM design has a low impedance, and provides superior charge acceptance.
The Microporous Polyethylene Separators keep the positive plates from shorting out, and protect the battery from shock and vibration. This is a feature specifically offered by Sun Xtender.
The battery covers and containers have a one-of-a-kind molding, which offers high impact, reinforcement of copolymer polypropylene and thick end wall construction. The copper alloy T Terminals do not allow corrosion to build up, which is ideal for prolonged use. The thick walls of this battery will keep it from bulging.
PVX 1040T Battery Features:
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals.
- Recessed Threaded insert terminals to decrease short circuits.
- Bulge free design with reinforced container walls
- AGM design, and can be placed upright or on its side.
- High Impact Strength Copolymer Polypropylene Case and Cover.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free
- Flame Arresting Pressure Regulated Safety Valves.
- UL Recognized Systems Component.
- Positive Plates - Proprietary Lead Calcium Alloy
- Negative Plates - Lead Calcium.
- Low Self Discharge Rate.
The PVX-1040T is the perfect solution for your off grid needs. It runs on solar energy, and is very robust in its offerings. This battery can be used for street and bus stop lighting, cathodic protection, grid tied and off grid homes, 2-way radio repeaters, Scada, navigational aids, medical refrigeration clinics, and power for remote locations and developing nations. It can supply renewable energy, including solar, PV equivalent system, and wind power.