PVX-2240T Solar Battery
Availability: In Stock
Ships FREE to a business or residence within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series renewable energy batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
• Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
• The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
• Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
• Never spills. Mount the Sun Xtender Battery on its side, upright, or on its end.
• Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
• Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
• Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
• Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
• Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
PVX-2240T is a popular 6 Volt battery used for applications as diverse as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Parking Lot Lighting.