SMS-AGM400 AGM Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Additional 10% off applied at checkout
Northstar AGM 400 Battery
Your high-end watercraft and stereo systems deserve power sources that can keep up. Not only does the NorthStar SMS AGM400 battery deliver excellent starting power, its increased reserve capacity keeps all of your on-board electronics up and running.
This product is part of NorthStar’s Ultra High End Performance product line. It charges quickly, starts quickly and greatly exceeds conventional battery life expectations. It’s also sold by Stored Energy Products at competitive prices.
The SMS-AGM400 features a non-spillable absorbent glass mat (AGM) design, meaning it can be transported as non-hazardous material and installed on its side. Also, the battery can cycle up to 400 times at 80% discharge without any detrimental effects to its capacity. In other words, this product will retain its ability to hold a charge long after purchase.
- Reliable quick-starting capabilities with up to 2,150 pulse amps
- Charges significantly faster than conventional batteries
- Made in the U.S.A. at NorthStar in Springfield, Mo.
- Rugged construction for durability, performance and heat resistance
- Low maintenance: no need to check water levels or clean terminals
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for sea, land and air transport
- Heavy-duty handles for easy installation
While the SMS-AGM400 was built with marine and high-end stereo applications in mind, it can be used in a wide variety of vehicles and situations. They’re a popular power solution for emergency response vehicles, high-end cars and off-road vehicles. Their resistance to vibration and incredible capacity is highly sought after.
Stored Energy Products offers a wide range of marine batteries to serve your power needs. If you are a high-volume buyer and would like to participate in our wholesale program, ask us about opening a Pro Account today.