20P SC Super B Battery
Availability: Not In Stock
Please contact us for alternative products
|Capacity||20 Ah / 70 Ah - 100 Ah EqPb (Equals lead acid battery)|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|CA||1200A (at 1 second) 960A (at 10 seconds)|
|Warranty||2 Year Free Replacement|
|Additional Information||Data Sheet|
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4). This Lithium Ion technology used in super B batteries is the safest Lithium Ion technology available today. On top of that our bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability.
The F.I.M. modified the regulations for stock racing regarding battery use.
Article 188.8.131.52 Battery: The Battery may be replaced. If replaced, its nominal capacity must be equal to or higher than the Homologated type. The F.I.M. has approved the super B battery for use as replacement battery.
• Recharges much faster - Can be fully charged in 15 minutes
• Longer service life- An average of 2000 to 4000 charge / discharge cycles
• Incredible small size - 1/3 of the size of a conventional lead acid battery
• Weighs less - Up to 80% weight saving
• Low self discharge - Only 10% per year
• High temperature starting - High temperature operating range
20P SC Super B Battery. Lightweight Lithium Ion starter battery, 7.94 lb / 3.6 kg, specially developed for racing cars up to 4 litre using alternator.