26E Super B Battery
Availability: Not In Stock
Please contact us for alternative products
|Capacity||25.6 Ah / 70 Ah - 100 Ah EqPb (Equals lead acid battery)|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Warranty||2 Year Free Replacement|
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4). This Lithium Ion technology used in super B batteries is the safest Lithium Ion technology available today. On top of that our bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability.
• Recharges much faster - Can be fully charged in 15 minutes
• Longer service life- An average of 2000 to 4000 charge / discharge cycles
• Incredible small size - 1/3 of the size of a conventional lead acid battery
• Weighs less - Up to 80% weight saving
• Low self discharge - Only 10% per year
• High temperature starting - High temperature operating range
26E Super B Battery. This newly developed Lithium battery is designed to replace the much heavier 70 to 100 Ah lead/acid battery.