Stored Energy Products offers advanced battery and storage solutions for telecommunications projects both for new installs and replacmenet. We can assist with the supply of batteries, racking, power components and scrap battery removal. We support both small and large scale projects. For more information on complete capabilities please see below.
Value Added Solutions
In addition to a comprehensive line of front and top terminal telecom batteries we also offer the following:
- Scrap battery removal
- Racking, cabinets and enclosures for any size project
- Power component sales and service
- Custom fabrication where an off-the-shelf option is not available
- System design, integration and technical assistance
- Wholesale/volume pricing available upon request
- Door to port export solutions
Featured Product Line
The NSB Red Battery® provides exceptional performance and long float life, even at elevated temperatures. This means huge potential cost savings, due to reduced battery replacement and maintenance. Conventional lead acid batteries use lead alloys with additives which increase the strength so they can withstand handling during the battery making process. The downside of using these alloys and additives is that the batteries suffer from faster corrosion and component aging. For more information click here.
- Pure lead electrochemistry greatly increases temp and corrosion resistance, component life
- Thin plates deliver large surface area, high power density and low resistance
- Design life 15+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- High cyclic performance
- Fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Proudly made in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Springfield, Missouri
For wholesale/quantity discounts, RFQs or to speak with a sales or technical representative please fill out the contact form by clicking here.