Northstar NSB2-400 Blue Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The battery industry is filled with manufacturers, but not all of them produce reliable products that you can depend on. NorthStar is the maker of the NSB2-400 BLUE+ and they are a company who produces nothing but high quality products. This battery is among the top choices for those needing a reliable off-grid power source.
NorthStar Blue series was designed for fast recharge and high cycling. If you are in an area that has a lot of power outages, then you will want to have a NorthStar Blue battery in place. It makes the perfect source of backup energy. NorthStar knew how important it was for a battery to be able to quickly reboot.
This Battery contains 2 volts of power and 370Ah. There is no job too big for this battery. When power outages are occurring frequently, this will increase the amount of cycles that a battery will go through. This can greatly affect the battery's lifespan if it is not equipped for this type of activity. However, that is not something you have to worry about with the NSB2-400.
Batteries with Blue Star Technology recharge five times faster and provide three times as many cycles when compared to a standard AGM battery. This is mainly thanks to the Partial State Of Charge, which ensures you are getting a reliable energy source while decreasing operation cost.
NSB2-400 Blue+ Features:
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year shelf life
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- Potential to save on fuel when used in hybrid applications
- High capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Can be shipped by ground, sea and air
- Flame retardant case and cover
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
- Able to handle 3 times as many cycles as a standard AMG
- Advanced 3 stage terminal, which deter leaks from happening
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Front access terminals
- Handles for easy install and maintenance
The NSB2-400 Blue+ is designed to care for demanding off grid areas, backup energy supply and telecom power systems.Never be without power again, as the NorthStar Blue Series was created to give you the dependability and longevity you need for unstable applications.