Northstar NSB210FT Blue+ Battery
Availability: In Stock
Normally ships within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
The NorthStar NSB210FT Blue+ battery is packed with features that make it the number one choice for emergency backups. It can be used in float applications, which have semi-stable mains. They are equipped with a 2 year shelf life, as well as designed to last between 10 to 15 years. The Northstar Blue Line of batteries was designed for fast recharge and high cycling.
Users have the potential to save a lot of money when using the NSB210FT with a hybrid genset application. It’s modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density. It is one of the most robust battery offerings for power grids that are unstable and require heavy cycling.
It can be used in extreme temperatures ranging between -40ºC to +65ºC. The Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance. It has a leak-free operation, thanks to the advance 3 stage terminals. NorthStar created this battery for longevity, and gave it a number of features to efficiently care for your power source needs.
Among those features are the Partial State of Charge Cycling Technology, which allows the battery to function without needing to fully charge. This is extremely useful when dealing with frequent power outages.
NSB210FT Blue+ Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used in hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
The NorthStar NSB210FT Blue+ battery is best suited for off grid applications, renewable power systems, RV and Marine systems. It is a reliable battery that is highly recommended to those needing a stable power source.