PVX-2580L Solar Battery
Availability: In Stock
Ships FREE to a business or residence within 1-2 business days. For International shipping costs please contact us.
Sun Xtender Solar Battery
The PVX-2580L Sun Xtender battery is used to store electricity generated by solar systems. Its non-spillable construction allows the power source to be mounted in a variety of different configurations, including upright and on its side.
The battery’s AGM design ensures it remains maintenance free. You will never need to replenish the battery’s water level.
The Sun Xtender’s pure lead calcium battery plates are thicker than the industry standard. They allow for a longer cycle life and increased reliability and power. The storage cell’s low resistance allows it to charge quickly and efficiently.
PVX-2580L Battery Features:
- Polyguard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separators which shield positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration
- Molded with high-impact, reinforced polymers
- “L” blade solid copper terminals
- Built-in lifting handles
- Transported without a hazardous material designation
- Low self-discharge rate of approximately 1% per month
- Flame arresting, pressure-regulated safety valves
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging
The PVX-2580L Sun Xtender can be used in a variety of solar-related applications. The battery can provide backup power in a grid-tied solar system or act as the main source of power for an off-grid home. The battery can also provide power for equipment such as mobile roadside message boards and solar-powered two-way radio repeaters.
Sun Xtender batteries are also used to keep vital medications from spoiling in rural villages and to power aircraft runway lights at remote airports.
Stored Energy Products offers a wide range of solar batteries similar to the PVX-2580L that serve all your power source needs. If you are a high-volume buyer and want to participate in our wholesale program, ask us about opening a Pro Account today.