The LS14250 3.6 volt "1/2 AA" size lithium-thionyl chloride battery (Li-SOCl2) is used in many applications such as alarm/security systems, computer/memory backup, GPS, utility metering, professional electronic equipment etc. These batteries are designed for long term use (3-20 years).
- Next Generation LS Batteries unifying LS14250 & LS14250C (extended capacity)
- Non-flammable inorganic electrolyte
- 10 year shelf life if stored at room temperature
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport by air